This weekend has been heavenly. Seth hasn't had to work even once and we have had absolutely no plans except me going to hang out at a friend's house Friday night. We just literally hung out, used the slow cooker a lot and watched some football.
On Friday, I made cupcakes for his teacher at school and to take to the party that night. When I walked into his class to pick him up (and holding the cupcakes), he MELTED DOWN because he wanted one. I promised him one when we got home, and I made good on the promise. :)
On Friday, I made cupcakes for his teacher at school and to take to the party that night. When I walked into his class to pick him up (and holding the cupcakes), he MELTED DOWN because he wanted one. I promised him one when we got home, and I made good on the promise. :)

We woke up to about five inches of snow on Saturday, and I wanted to take him outside. We had gotten him new snow pants, so we pulled those out. Unfortunately, 3T was WAY too big this year, so he was swimming in them. Add on a mismatched coat and accessories, and he was a hot mess. Adorable, but hilarious looking.
We don't really have a small snow shovel so he used his beach shovel. He was none the wiser.
When we got inside (which was approximately five minutes after we stepped outside), we made a fort and the little man LOVED it. He played in there off and on all day. He refused to take a nap in his crib and I was about to set up a sleeping bag in the fort. :)
All in all, we had a great weekend. My back has been killing me so it was nice to just chill and hang out. Today, I even got to take a nap while Carter napped...and he decided to take a two and a half hour nap! Thanks, baby love. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment