How Far Along: 18 weeks - the baby is 5.5 inches long from head to rump, and is the size of a bell pepper.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: yeah
Best Moment this week: Saturday, Seth let me sleep in, take a nap, buy a new lens for my camera AND took me to Red Lobster. Mmmm. Tilapia.
Gender: Not sure, but we find out SOON! Next week!!
Movement: tumbling around, and officially some kicks!! I feel them almost exclusively on my right side and yesterday, they sounded like little echoes.
Food Craving: Nothing at the moment.
What I miss: Eh, I'm fine for now. :)
Sleep: Fine, until my firstborn decides that 4:45 a.m. is acceptable. WRONG.
What I am looking forward to: The big ultrasound next Thursday! :) I am nervous for it, too, because it isn't just a "gender reveal" but so much more. I'm trusting everything is a-okay though!
Symptoms: lower back pain, round ligament pain, and still those pesky morning headaches. I tried the doctor's suggestion of caffeine. Note to self: that does not work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment