How Far Along: 17 weeks - the baby is 5 inches long from head to cute little bottom, and is the size of a turnip.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: yeah...still wearing some non-maternity though, but those are shirts!
Best Moment this week: a lazy weekend at home with my boys :)
Gender: Not sure, but we find out in two weeks. Today, if I had to guess, I'd say....boy. Heartbeat was only 157 this morning. haha :)
Movement: tumbling around, but no real "kicks" that I recognized at least.
Food Craving: These are dying down a bit...still some random salt-based things, but nothing worth writing about.
What I miss: Standing up quickly. :) OUCH!
Sleep: Not the worst, not the best. I'll live for now. If it isn't getting up to go to the bathroom, it's my mind RACING.
What I am looking forward to: Nothing too exciting this week...another somewhat relaxing weekend is in the forecast and I think I'll go a fun activity with Carter (like make ice cream in a baggie) Looks fun and he'd love it!
Symptoms: lower back pain, round ligament pain - both of which the doctor said are totally normal this early for 2nd and subsequent pregnancies (unfortunately). Booo. Here's to hoping that passes ASAP. She also said headaches are common and I could try a cup of caffeine per day - I won't do that, but I feel like that was permission for me to go get Starbucks...SETH. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment