We find out what baby #2 is in a month. Over on the right is a poll to see what you think he/she is.
If old wives' tales are your thing, here is some background info for your selection. :)
- I was incredibly nauseous for all of trimester one.
- The baby's heart rate is around 160 bpm.
- I NEED salty foods. Sweets gross me out right now.
- My skin is not so pretty right now.
- I've been getting headaches.
Ok, go.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on Baby2! I have a little boy too and just found out we're having a girl this summer... can't wait to see what you're having! :)
Danielle!! Where the HELL have I been!!?? OMGAH!!! I am SO excited to be sharing another pregnancy with you!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! I've been the worst blog reader lately! Love me some July babies! I'm just a week or so ahead of you! Gosh, SO exciting!!!!!! Catching up now! Oh and... I'm going BOY!!!!
Post a Comment