Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween (and trick-or-treating)

Another year, another trick-or-treat in the books! Costume selection was pretty easy this year -- I had gotten Carter this TMNT costume from some secondhand sale a few weeks before and he thought it was for Halloween so SCORE! Sure made the decision process pretty easy. 

When Addison was an infant, I went to Walmart one day and they had all their Halloween costumes marked down 80% off so I guessed what size she might be in a few years and bought this one. It fit perfectly and she had no care in the world when it comes to what she wore (and I think she made a pretty cute little pirate)! ;) 




They also had a parade at school but because of my new job and the fact that I had a press conference at the exact same time, I couldn't go. I was so sad but thankfully my mom, Owen, Michelle, and grandma went to see them. 

To say that we have enough candy to last us until 2017 is probably an understatement--we had two FULL grocery bag fulls when we combined both of their things. 

No comments: