Carter took his official first steps on Mother's Day. He's taken many groupings of steps since, but we weren't considering that walking by any means. Well, at the twins party on June 5, he suddenly started surprising us and taking 12-15 steps at a time, standing up on his own in the middle of a room and going again, etc.
Now, the little boy is everywhere. I think we can officially call him a walker now. He does still crawl occasionally, but he's obviously more secure in that yet. I'm sure that'll change this week. For now, we'll get ready for the fun that is about to commence.
Hopefully, I'll get a video of him soon. It never crosses my mind at the time, but I should try and do that soon!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! He's walking. I LOVE to watch them toddle or should I say waddle around :). It will be really nice for you guys this summer after he gets used to walking around in the grass.
Post a Comment