So, yes. Phew. IT'S A GIRL!! We almost can't believe it either. I hardly slept at all Wednesday night and then had myself in a nervous, sick-in-the-stomach mess on Thursday morning. I was super nervous for that appointment with Carter, too! I just know it is so much more than "a gender reveal." And while I'm on it, can I just say that I HATE how quiet the ultrasound techs are as they measure and then when you ask them a question like "oh ok, is that normal?" and they say "The doctor will talk to you about it."
Um, WHAT?!?! Talk to me about WHAT?
All that needless worry/vomit feeling was for nothing because when the doctor came in, he said everything about baby girl was just fine, and she looked very healthy. She was INCREDIBLY squirmy during the ultrasound and was making me nervous that she wouldn't let us see the money shot. She did, and the tech was quick and sure of herself when she said "Here are the [girl parts that don't need to be written on my blog]. It's a little girl!" I wish they would check, check, and check again for my sanity.
And so I can go SHOPPING!!!! I've been dying to buy something pink for quite some time, and now I can.
Here are two of the pictures we got! I'm sure July 3rd will be here before we know it! Carter is "excited" and says he's going to have a "shish-er." So cute. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment