Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Almost that time!

It's totally that time to start thinking about holiday cards. I love to look at designs online and plan the photo we'll take around that. Seems backwards, but it works. :)

We have used Shutterfly A LOT the past few years - two or three holiday cards, Carter's birth announcements, a calendar for Opa for Christmas, and many, MANY hard cover photo books. They are cost effective and always so adorable.

Here are some of my favorite designs for this year!



(all photos courtesy of Shutterfly)

The folks at Shutterfly are kind enough to offer bloggers free holiday cards for passing on the word about their services. But, I'm not just boasting about them for that reason. I have never had a product from Shutterfly that I didn't love and feel good about paying the money for. Rarely does any other site compare! Check them out for your cards!! If you're a blogger, go here to read about how you can get free cards too!

No comments: