Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Knock, Knock...

...anyone still here, reading this little blog? It's been quiet and dead and not sure if anyone still reads the musings de Ran family.

Let me know if you are still here!

7 comments:

Anna said...

I'm still here, but my computer time has gone down due to having six kids. My time to read the family blogs is in the morning while I'm eating breakfast and nursing the baby:)

Nicole said...

im still here! and still read - but lately on the iphone which doesnt allow comments. boo.

Mary Beth said...

I check in every day :) I love reading all about you guys. In fact you inspired me the other day and I wrote my first blog post since October!

Heidi Lynn said...

I'm still here loved the surrey!

Aunt Polly said...

I check almost everyday for new postings. Sometimes I am just too lazy to make comments though.

Anonymous said...

I'm still here, but can't always figure out how to comment for some reason. I love the verse you put up...it's one of my favorite. Aunt Cindy

MELISSA said...

Hi danielle and SEth...I punched in the info you provided & I found this GREAT blogspot!!! Not sure how to become friends on this..maybe you can help me along...I also created a DROP SHOT account...my name is "thedelillocrew".....not sure how to work that, im sure I will learn quickly though!...well your pictures are gorgeous!!! <3 MELISSA