Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crawling!

The little stinker seems to have finally realized that crawling on the knees is fun, too! He has done a few "crawls" (as opposed to army crawling, which he is a pro at) for the past two or three weeks, but we were waiting for it to be a bit more consistent. FINALLY, the past two days, he's been doing it more and more. Today, Seth bribed him with something he wanted and he crawled (on his knees) the entire way around the chair to get it (that mean daddy was dragging it like a compass around in a big circle while sitting in a swivel chair). We were so proud!!! Of course, my camera was nowhere handy. And yesterday when he did it outside on the deck, I THOUGHT I was filming, but alas, I didn't have it on video mode. Blonde moment.

We're so proud of you, dude!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Way to go Carter!!!! You are growing up so fast. Can't wait until the next time we see you!!!

salli said...

YAY Carter!!!!