CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Oh we are so excited for you! I was so excited to check your blog when I got home this evening! Thanks for sharing with us! :D
I am a wife to my husband of nearly 10 years, and mother of a lively 6-year-old son, a sweet 4-year-old daughter, and a furry child (our cute Boxer, Bentley). I am a Christian, communications professional, and a FORMER chronic napper (you know, before I had kids). I love traveling (and am always planning our next vacation), entertaining, camping, blogging, baking, party planning, shopping, hanging out with friends and family, and reminiscing about old times. This is the life of our family - the good and the bad.
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Boys are fun and they definately keep you young.
Congrats!! Boy are so much fun b/c they see the world so differently!
yay! congratulations! now go shopping!
CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see the nursery decor!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Oh we are so excited for you! I was so excited to check your blog when I got home this evening! Thanks for sharing with us! :D
Congratulations!!!! Now we can shop blue. :) I was thinking that duckie outfit would go better on a boy.
Post a Comment