We will find out in 2 1/2 weeks what we'll be having and are SUPER excited. People ask me all the time what I think it is. Quite honestly, I have absolutely NO IDEA. I pretty much feel like it is going to be a boy. I can't pinpoint why but maybe it is because I always thought I'd have a girl first. But now that every female in the family is having a girl, I think we'll be the ones to work on evening out the numbers. Calvin and Logan need boy cousins afterall!
The pin on a string said girl....until I got giddy. Then it stopped moving in mid-air and violently switched to boy. It has said boy ever since. Truth be told, we'll be happy with a healthy boy or girl!
We find out on December 15th, so be sure to tune in then to get the results because I will try to share the news as soon as humanly possible! My appointment is at 10 a.m. and is pretty long, but because my boss rocks, she told me that when I'm done, take some time to go celebrate with Seth and take a nice lunch with him!!!
In the meantime, what do you think? I put a poll at the top of my blog...be sure to take it! :)
1 comment:
YAY!! I'm so excited to find out what you're having too!!!
Post a Comment