Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Three Weeks!!!!

Only three more weeks until Rehoboth Beach!! I am so excited to get away for a week.

I've started getting a few of the most important beach things, like a sassy new beach chair that was on sale at Sam's Club. I love the beach, but after awhile the sand all over my legs and everything drives me a little nuts. So the chair will be nice. And luckily, I don't have to buy an umbrella because my parents have one that we can borrow.

The umbrella is a must-have--remember this sunburn I told you about? With mine and Seth's glow-in-the-dark skin and blonde hair, we're taking every precaution we can. I've already purchased several things of AERESOL sunscreen so that I do not have to be responsible for sufficiently rubbing it in and covering the necessary exposed skin. Too much pressure. :)

I'm also very excited because my friend Allie and I are trying to make arrangements for her to come lay on the beach and do lunch with me one day!!!

Can't wait to sleep in, lay out, swim, go out for dinner, play games, mini-golf (and maybe beat Seth!), have ice cream, walk on the boardwalk, and NOT check work e-mail!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I forgot to mention earlier... My husband told me after Elsa's wedding that we were going to find out where the Rans are vacationing this year and come. He said we would just tell you we are Rans for the week. Just fyi. :)

salli said...

YAY!!! We're excited too! Though I haven't started a bit of packing for the trip...at all.

Anna said...

There is a really good sun screen that I use. I know it sounds funny but Huggies makes sun care products and the SPF goes as high as 50. Since I am the only one in my family that is "white", I have to be covered in it. They even make it in arserole and it smells like berries. Have a Great Trip!!